A legend among legends, the true cradle of the sport: the Super Ball World Open is the largest Freestyle Football competition on the planet, a major factor in establishing the thriving global community enjoyed by millions every year. Officially sanctioned by the WFFA, Super Ball offers no less than 7 different competitions both for men and women across the length of a week, as well as workshops, lectures and meetings around the sport.
This year, Super Ball will feature the following disciplines:
- Freestyle 1×1 Battles: the main competition of the event, a clash of individual quality and mental strength in which two athletes compete by showing their best skills to the team of judges.
- Routine: a showcase of individual mastery in which an athlete demonstrates their quality alongside their music to impress and entertain.
- Double Routine: a spectacle of synchrony in which two athletes work together to show their most amazing moves combined.
- Sick Three: a competition looking for the best combination of 3 consecutive tricks.
- Challenge: athletes must complete tricks from a criteria list to pass through each round, getting progressively more difficult and a limited number of attempts; specially designed for lovers of fast combinations with the lower body.
- Kill the Beat: a competition in which freestylers need to mix their tricks with a set music track… in a live format!
- Iron Man & Woman: a marathon in basic lower body combinations and stamina – only for the toughest athletes!
2023 will mark the 14th season in succession in which the Super Ball World Open is held in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic – a tradition that has become a yearly tribute to the local Freestyle Football community.
For more information about the 2023 edition of Super Ball, check the announcement article on the official WFFA website; to sign up, visit the corresponding Event Page or register directly via GameDay.
For more information about the activities of the WFFA, follow its official channels to get the latest updates!