The World Freestyle Football Association has announced today the launch of the Event Guidelines page, a feature on the official website of the organisation that has been created with the aim of supporting Freestyle Football event organisers from all around the world.
The new page, which has already been tested by selected members of the community, includes an online form that event organisers will be asked to fill in in order to receive logistical support from the WFFA. As soon as all the information has been passed onto the Events team of the Association, the latter will provide a specific support package for organisers, which among others includes the following:
- Presence on the social media channels of the WFFA
- Specific GameDay page for registrations
- Customised Tournify page to collect and present all results
- Support with the logistics of the live stream to broadcast the event on the WFFA YouTube and Facebook
- Inclusion in the upcoming Global Rankings of the sport
- Further ad-hoc services, including flyer design and other features
All these services are completely free for event organisers all around the world, and the WFFA encourages all communities to resort to them at any time.
Pekko Piirto, Head of the Global Network at the WFFA, said: “We are thrilled to launch this new service for event organisers. Our objective is to offer as many free benefits as possible to every single leader in each of our 115 member countries in order to help them nurture their communities, professionalise their teams and cater to the needs of all their athletes”.
For any further support, organisers can also refer to the WFFA Events team at email@example.com.
Stay tuned to the official channels of the WFFA to follow the latest updates!