ISH Dance Collective and De Meervaart present Masters of Movement on Sunday, March 27, a large-scale event in Amsterdam in which the Dutch street culture communities are central. Throughout Meervaart, from the foyer to the main hall, the disciplines of breaking, Freestyle Football and street football come together in a packed program of battles, showcases, culture talks and workshops.
The event has been organised in partnership with Amsterdam Breaking Community, Streetkings & Freestyle Voetbal Nederland. To register, click here!
||Workshops: breakdance, Freestyle Football & street football
||Culture Talks: Menno van Gorp, Edward van Gils, Marco Gerris & Guido van Moorselaar, hosted by Rajiv Bhagwanbali
||Battles: breakdance (crews), Freestyle Football (1 vs 1) and street football (1 vs 1)
On Monday the 28th of March there will also be an afterjam for the freestylers!
Freestyle Football Judges
- During the Masters of Movement Freestyle Football competition, participants will battle 1 vs 1
- Each freestyler will have 3 rounds, with no time limit
- Qualifications will use group circles (4 freestylers on the battle floor)
- The main criteria on which participants will be judged on are creativity (unique movements), execution (style & flow), control, and variety of movements during a battle and throughout the tournament
- The difficulty of the tricks will not be the most important criteria during this competition: judges will be looking for a freestyler with unique style, flow & variety of movements
- The winner of the tournament will win 500€; the runner up will get 250€